CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Having Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's House

I haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I should post something before school starts up again. Kasiana is talking so much now. A friend of mine started a post with all of the words her son was saying. I thought that was a great idea. Maybe, I need to keep a list.

Nita is now back with us, and Kasiana loves going "bye-bye" with her each day. They have starting going out each day to the library, grocery store, and McDonalds. Mami and Papi are going through withdrawls, being away from her at work. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful person and friend to take care of her while we are away.

We enjoyed this summer so much and the time that we had to spend with family members. I have much more to post, but thought I'd get something on. I haven't taken pictures off of my camera in awhile. These pictures were taken, courtesy of Grammie.

One night we went over to Grandma & Grandpa's house for a family dinner. We ended up staying the night. Kasiana ate lots of mom's good cooking, including cheetos. (You can see them in her teeth).
The morning after she was all smiles.
Ready for more chips (cheetos).

We had a hard time keeping her off the stairs.


4 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Tara,
I love Kasiana's smile in the first picture. She os such a pretty girl. Cle loves to look at your blogs. Everytime I get into it and he sees Kasiana he smiles and says her name. Way cute.

Kristie

The Crandall Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Tare
I miss you!!! You are such a cute mom and Kasiana is adorable. So is Nita like the super nanny or what? Taking her to the library and McDonald's, wow. I need her.

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!!