CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Week Down

Well the first week of school is down... not sure how many to go. School started up again on Monday, September 25. I have a great little class and we're in a wonderful new building. I've decided that I'm not moving classrooms again for a long time. I found out about a month before school starts that I would be teaching fifth grade again, and I would be teaching the GT kids. It's been a lot of fun. As for Kasiana and her babysitter... they've had a great week too. She's been going to toddler time at the public library, and eating lots of free samples at HEB. We are so lucky to have a babysitter that will take her fun places during the day. Ruben has started school as well. He's taking 13 credits and working full time at the same school that I am again. He attends classes at three different campuses. If you have a little time, say a prayer for him this semester. We know that it will be difficult for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for school and prayers for Ruben to have an easy semester (of course that is all relative LOL)

sucker for vampires said...

hi, i was just checking in...kasiana is so cute!
~theresa