CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Time Fun

Watching Caillou with Jace in the nice air conditioned house.
We've been having lots of fun this summer. Kasiana has been loving the pool and mommy has too (trying to stay cool as I carry my "personal heater" around with me.) Today we hit a record 101... and it's only June!! It has been so nice being at home with my little girl. We have enjoyed every minute.
We braved the heat last week and went to the zoo. Other than that we've done a lot of swimming.
Kasiana saw her first movie a couple of weeks ago, and loved her popcorns. Last week was her first night away from mommy... in over two years!! She's been away from Ruben, but never away from me. We are practicing for the new baby. She stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and absolutely loved it. When I called the next morning my mom said she said hadn't even mentioned our names. I'm so glad that it went so well. Maybe mommy and daddy can plan a little weekend trip before the baby comes. Right now, I'm trying to attack our house by getting us all ready for baby #2. The nursery is my next project. Our doctor is planning on inducing labor the end of July. I can't believe we're almost there!!

Swimming like turtles with Jace at the pool



Snack time



Kasiana and Jace have become such good buddies.

Going down the slide on her tummy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tara, yalls blog is too cute. Looks like yall are having a fun summer!

Susan said...

Hey Tara! Isn't it fun that I can stalk you on facebook and on your blog! ;) You really have such a cute family and that's so exciting that it's growing! Baby #2 is lucky to be coming to such a great fam. :)
-Susan Dangerfield