CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family of Five -- That Sounds So Weird...

Getting ready for church takes a little extra effort now, but I had to get this picture. 
I think 2 out of 5 were ready... well Kasiana still had wet hair
Kasiana was so excited to go to Dad's Night at her school with her Papi. 
They had a great time thawing out glaciers with dinosaurs in them. 
Jonah and I made a birthday cake for Papi while Kasiana and Ruben were at Dad's Night. 
Jonah loves to help me in the kitchen... just like his sister.  Mom wouldn't like it too much, but now I make room for all three of them on the kitchen counter while I'm cooking.  Kaelin is in her little chair of course. 

Kaelin hanging out in her chair while Jonah and I bake a birthday cake.
With all of this cold weather, I have had Kaelin so bundled up. 
Turns out she got a heat rash from it. She's a little hot box. 
It only lasted a couple of days, but I felt so bad. 


No comments: