CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Photo Shoots Make Me Crazy...

A couple of weeks ago one of my mom's friends asked me to take a picture of the three kids so that she could put it in a special picture frame for my mom's birthday.  Sounds easy, right?  Just one picture was all I wanted.  This slideshow will show you that it wasn't easy. 

Although humorous now, it really wasn't fun at the time.  Ruben was at work and I had to go shut myself in my room for just a couple minutes of quiet time afterwards.  I am not a photographer. 

There were many more pictures taken, but I felt that these pictures captured the moment of my photo shoot the best.  I won't be trying to take a picture of the three kids again by myself anytime soon. 

Mom,

Pick out your favorite picture here and I'll print it for your frame. 



1 comment:

AngryBaker said...

I can't believe how fast everybody is growing. How are you making the adjustment to three? Just curious how you handle working full time, etc. I bet your mom spoils them like crazy:)