CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hanging Out at Surfside


We set out for a fun filled day at our favorite little beach down near Surfside. Janelle, her sister Kim, Kasiana, and I had a great time, and we didn't even get lost. I like the beaches so much better down there, and they are way less crowded.


There was a nice cool breeze, and it was a great escape from the deathly heat that we have been feeling everywhere else. Kasiana had a great time playing with her new sand toys.


She is so funny. I got this video of her after she kept running out to the shore with her bucket yelling, "Water Henry..." It took me awhile to figure out what she was saying. Then I remembered one of her favorite books, "There's a Whole In The Bucket"... Everytime she needed water for her new toy she recited the line from the book when Liza sent her husband, Henry, out for water. She is so dang funny. I can't figure out how to upload my video...keep getting error messages... but you have an idea.

No comments: