CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Kasiana's First Time at the Beach


I'm starting to finally realize that even though we have moved outside of Utah, we can still enjoy the beauty of nature. We took Kasiana for her first trip to the beach, just a 45 minute drive. It was our first official road trip of the summer, and we decided to see how well she did, so that we could see if she'd be up for more. On the way there, she didn't even fuss... we read books, she snacked a little bit, and looked out the window. Now the way back, that was another story...


She had fun digging in the sand with her little friend Nicole.

I love this picture of Nicole.

You can tell that she liked the sand too!


She loved the water. This child is not reserved at all. She loved the feel of the sand between her feet. We got there right at sunset and it was just beautiful.


We went as a Ward activity for the Sand Castle Competition. It was pretty cool to see the sand castles, but the best part was watching the joy on Kasiana's face. She loves anything outside... dirt, sticks, sand, rocks, flowers, weeds.









3 comments:

Jill said...

Tara, I linked onto your blog from the mission email and it's so fun to see you and your cute family! What a beautiful little girl you have! It looks like things are going well for you in TX. We're just expecting our first and so excited to be parents!

Rocha said...

Jill... email me. I don't have your email. Mine is rubtar@gmail.com

Dagley Family said...

How in the heck did you find me? And how in the heck are you? It's been like 10 years! from Brae? There are only a few people who call me Tig so that was freaky to read that comment on my blog and I had to look you up. I am so glad you left a comment. I am so happy for you and what a cute family you have. Your daughter is gorgeous!!Road trips were fun huh? View This!!